Components featuring elevated high-temperature strength for use in thermal engines and power plants, such as turbine blades, turbine discs, screws, bolts, pins and shafts.
Creep resisting steel, hardened and tempered. Usual upper temperature limit for continuous operating at 580°C.
|1.4922, 1.4923, 1.4926, 1.4934||X20CrMoV12-1, X22CrMoV12-1, X21CrMoV12-1||STN: 17 134|
Chemical composition (average %)
- Automotive Racing
- Blades & Shafts for Turbines and Compressors
- Comp. for Industrial Gas Compressors
- Distributors for Component Applications
- Distributors or producers of standard parts without knowledge of final applications
- Fasteners, Bolts & Nuts
- Forging Applications
- Mech. Eng. / Machine Build. General
- Oth. Automotive components (Turbochargers, Piston Rings, Sensors, etc.)
- Other Aerospace Comps.
- Other Components
- Other Power Generation Components
- Power Generation (Gas/Steam/Nuclear)
- Steam Valves
- Tubular Products, Flanges, Fittings
- Turbine and Engine Parts (Aerosp)
- Unknown Components Application
- Water Power
- Wind Power