Corrosion resistant bearings, ball screws and wear resistant components for use in the aircraft industry, medical technology, pharmaceutical and food industries, and in the plastics processing industry.
BÖHLER N360 ISOEXTRA is a corrosion resistant, martensitic stainless steel, produced using the P-ESR-process. Compared to conventionally produced Cr and CrMo steels, BÖHLER N360 ISOEXTRA offers improved corrosion resistance and toughness properties as well as high hardness and compressive strength.
Chemical composition (average %)
- Building Industry
- Custom Hand Knives
- Food processing Ind.
- General Components for Mechanical Engineering
- Injection Components
- Machine knife (for producers)
- Mech. Eng. / Machine Build. General
- Medical Instruments & Implants
- Oth. Automotive components (Turbochargers, Piston Rings, Sensors, etc.)
- Shearing / Machine Knives